Tuesday 12 July 2011

Ana iz Avijona Vs....strollers, joggers, cyclists, dog walkers, music makers, sunbathers, picknikers, frisbee throwers, comic bookers, hookers and skaters


Ana
When I met her I was,...we were very, very high. But for real. She sat beside me in the plane and we spend some time together in the clouds above Western Europe... She was beauty as a forgotten goddess, sharp-minded as ancient queen, hungry and courageous... Now,...all I have is this picture and all I know is just her name. Nothing less, nothing more.







strollers, joggers, cyclists, dog walkers, music makers, sunbathers, picknikers, frisbee throwers, comic bookers, hookers and skaters














1 comment:

  1. Ana, nova Bogorodica trojerucica sa sve burmom :)
    Pozdrav za ekipu iz Amsterdama, da smo jos malo ostali bili bi svi kao Andrej, ili nesto slicno :)))) Odlicni crtezi Darko!

    ReplyDelete